WORK FOR US AS A GAME HOST!
Game Hosts are responsible for creating an exciting and fun experience for customers. Hosts are there to guide the customers through the Quicksand experience from start to finish by helping to explain, facilitate and monitor our games. As an ambassador of Quicksand Escape Games, hosts are the faces of the company and ensure a great time for all of our guests.
- Work well with team leaders and other game hosts
- Committed to treating every customer like a VIP
- Ability to work in a high-speed environment
- Energized by conversation and personal interaction
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively organize and guide groups of 8+
- Basic computer and smartphone skills
- Strong desire for personal development within a growing start up company
- Willingness to be taught and receive constructive criticism
- Attention to detail
A Game Host will greet teams, introduce game plots, explain rules, answer questions, monitor games, give hints/help throughout the hour, debrief teams, take photos, and accurately reset the escape rooms. A game host is adept at understanding customers' needs, identifying problems in advance, and providing solutions. Additionally, game hosts may be asked to assist with maintenance of the escape rooms and facility. Game hosts are measured by individual productivity as well as overall team performance.
- High school degree or equivalent
- Customer Service experience
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be available on weekends and some weekday nights. Flexible weekday daytime schedule a plus.
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org WITH A DESCRIPTION OF WHY YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE POSITION, WHAT MAKES YOU A GOOD FIT, AND WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT ESCAPE ROOMS.